Woodslane Online Catalogues
100 Things To See In The Kimberley
- 100 Things To See In The Kimberley, by local guide Scotty Connell, is the culmination of a life spent exploring Australia’s wild and remote north west. Scotty grew up in the Kimberley and has made it his mission to thoroughly explore the region via air, land and sea. In that pursuit, Scotty’s led elite Nepalese Gurkhas on wild, wet season training missions, hiked through the Kimberley’s untamed ranges looking for unnamed waterfalls and hosted celebrities looking for unique Aussie experiences. All because he loves showing intrepid visitors why his backyard is the best backyard on earth. Inside you’ll find 100 of the best things to see and do all across the Kimberley – from stunning waterholes to cool off in, to incredible, natural wonders that are found nowhere else on earth.
- As a young fella Scotty would sit listening to his neighbour Malcom Douglas telling stories about exploring the Kimberley in Western Australia’s north west. It was the beginning of a life-long love affair with travel in one of the world’s last untamed wilderness areas. Scotty is now a passionate tour guide and the owner of Kimberley Spirit Tours, a bespoke, small-group tour service. He’s also the man behind the incredibly popular Instagram profile @thekimberleyaustralia and won the coveted FACET Golden Guide Award in 2018 at the Western Australian Tourism Awards. There are few people more qualified to show you the 100 best things to see in the Kimberley. Kununurra, Western Australia
- Maps / Chapter 1 Broome and the Dampier Peninsula / Chapter 2 Gibb River Road / Chapter 3 Mitchell Plateau and Kalumburu / Chapter 4 Kununurra and the East Kimberley / Chapter 5 Great Northern Highway / Chapter 6 The Kimberley Coast / Chapter 7 / Travel in the Kimberley
- * Scotty is a Kimberley local, award-winning tour guide and the man behind the incredibly popular social media handle – @thekimberleyaustralia – which has over 160,000 followers, so knows the region and its secrets better than any travel writer who's only visited, rather than lived in, the Kimberley.
* Amazing photography that will make you want to pack your bags and travel to the Kimberleys.
* Filled with detailed knowledge.
* 100 day social media influencer campaign beginning in March including @thekimberleyaustralia (160,000 followers), @elisecook (320,000 followers), @nickbadger (500,000 followers), @lifeintheslowlane (32,000 followers) and @saltywings (150,000 followers). * Print marketing campaign in key camping, caravanning and lifestyle travel magazines.
*Planned PR partnerships in association with WA Tourism bodies to promote the Kimberley region across TV and radio using the book as the talking point.
Google Preview content