Woodslane Online Catalogues
100 Things To See On Australia's Coral Coast
+ Karijini National Park
- 100 Things To See On Australia’s Coral Coast is the only guide to the astonishing coastline north of Perth all the way to Exmouth, with a detailed chapter on Karijini National Park. This indispensable book is created for travellers who aren’t tourists with a focus on the local favourites, natural wonders, and out-of-the-way delights. Along the way, explore the best things to see, from stunning wildflower meadows to walk-off-the-beach coral reefs. Swim with whale sharks and manta rays or find and eat local produce while getting insider knowledge into the best places to stay, eat, sleep and shop along the way. Discover this desert-meets-sea destination like a local whether you’re camping, glamping, touring or holidaying this underrated part of Western Australia. // Chapters cover the Indian Ocean Drive, Wildflower Country, Geraldton and Surrounds, Kalbarri and Surrounds, Shark Bay, Carnarvon, Cape Range and Karijini National Park.
- Exploring Eden Media is an independent publishing house focussed on indepth, highly curated information for travellers, rather than tourists. Its writers are award-winning tour guides and authors, highly experienced travellers and passionate explorers. They're people who've dedicated their lives to not staying put, and who love nothing more than a new horizon.
- * This is the only general travel guide to Western Australia's Coral Coast.
* It's perfect for any travellers, whether they're camping or staying with traditional accommodation providers.
* It's been written with insight from salt-of-the-earth (and sea) locals, with the help of some of Australia's best travel writers, journalists and photographers.
* It covers the best bits of the Indian Ocean Drive, the incredible natural wonders of the Ningaloo Coast and Shark Bay, as well as a detailed chapter on Karijini National Park.
* A5 format fits in a backpack or glovebox, so it doesn't get left on the bookshelf or coffee table.
* Great companion guide to 100 Things To See In The Kimberley for travellers exploring the Western Australian coastline north of Perth.
* Initial publicity will include a targeted PR campaign to Australian print and online travel media outlets, particularly leveraging the titles the authors currently contribute too. * Australian- and Western Australian-based social influencers are being engaged as brand-ambassadors to promote the book launch, and reasons to travel to Australia's Coral Coast.
* Exploring Eden Media will be creating blog posts and content aimed at marketing the book and the Coral Coast region.
* There will also be a good-ol-fashioned phone and face-to-face marketing by engaging local tourism providers to recommend the book, with incentives to do so.
Google Preview content