Digital Painting Techniques Vol 2
- ISBN-13: 9780955153013
- Publisher/Imprint: 3D TOTAL PUBLISHING
- Author: Greenway, Tom et al
- Price: AUD 79.99
- Stock: 0 in stock
- Availability: This book is temporarily out of stock, order will be despatched as soon as fresh stock is received.
- Local release date: 06/12/2011
- Format: Undefined (288mm X 216mm) 288 pages Weight: 1030g
- Categories: Illustration [AKLB]
- Digital Painting Techniques: Volume 2 provides another thrilling opportunity to learn from some of the most accomplished and skilled digital artists from around the world. The second volume in this series covers a wide variety of themes and topics and provides in-depth tutorials to aid and inspire any digital artist, whether beginner or veteran. Custom Brushes, Speed Painting, Characters and Fantasy are just a few of the subjects covered in the chapters of this must-have book, with each tutorial providing a logical and professional approach to creating a digital painting of the highest standard. With additional features including a gallery of stunning artwork and links to free downloadable content such as custom brushes, Digital Painting Techniques: Volume 2 contains a wealth of inspiration and advice, making it a worthy addition to any artist s bookshelf.
- Google Preview content