3D Masterclass: The Swordmaster in 3ds Max and Zbrush
The Ultimate Guide to Creating a Low Poly Game Character
- ISBN-13: 9780956817174
- Publisher/Imprint: 3D TOTAL PUBLISHING
- Author: Goulden, Gavin
- Price: AUD 39.99
- Stock: 41 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 11/11/2013
- Format: Paperback (248mm X 210mm) 160 pages Weight: 680g
- Categories: 3D graphics & modelling [UGK]
"3D Masterclass: The Swordmaster in 3ds Max and ZBrush" presents a comprehensive, step-by-step guide to modeling, sculpting, unwrapping, texturing, and rendering a low poly game character. The professional workflow detailed in this book is typical of the games design industry, and anyone looking to produce a portfolio-worthy character will benefit from talented character artist Gavin Goulden's extensive experience.
Gavin Goulden is a US-based character artist currently working for Irrational Games on "BioShock Infinite." A veteran in the games industry, he's been involved with a number of high profile projects over the years, including "Dead Rising 2," "Dragon Age," and "F.E.A.R.2."
- Google Preview content