Digital Art Masters
- ISBN-13: 9780956817181
- Publisher/Imprint: 3D TOTAL PUBLISHING
- Author: 3DTotal
- Price: AUD 79.99
- Stock: 8 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 28/04/2015
- Format: Paperback (277mm X 216mm) 288 pages Weight: 1100g
- Categories: Graphical & digital media applications [UG]Illustration & drawing software [UGL]
- The classic Digital Art Masters series returns with another volume chocked full of brilliant digital art, image breakdown tutorials and unique, never-before-seen images. Digital Art Masters: Volume 8 is not your typical digital art gallery book. While it does showcase stunning work from 50 of the best international artists, it also includes detailed tutorials explaining how each image was created. Each artist offers insight into their workflow and the methods they employ when it comes to creating a professional piece, from the early concept stage through to the final product. In addition, this year s volume boasts a selection of unique, never-before-seen images for your viewing pleasure. If you re looking to be inspired and learn something at the same time then Digital Art Masters: Volume 8 ticks all of the boxes. A source of inspiration for artists of all levels, Digital Art Masters: Volume 8 features 50 artists and showcases over 750 stunning color images in five sections: Sci-fi, Scene, Fantasy, Character and Cartoon, all enclosed in this 288 page book.
- 3DTotal Publishing3DTotal was founded in 1999 as a simple 3D resource website. Over the last decade the site has evolved into one of the premier CG art websites in the world, offering a variety of training products, an inspirational gallery, a free texture library and hundreds of free tutorials on a variety of subjects. In 2006, 3DTotal entered into partnership with Focal Press and launched the popular book series Digital Art Masters and Digital Painting Techniques. The premise for these books was to provide high quality content that would inspire and educate the next generation of digital artists. Featuring the work of top industry professionals, detailed tutorials and image breakdowns, these series have become firmly established as indispensible resources for any digital artist. After five successful years working with Focal Press, 3DTotal Publishing was launched in early 2010. As well as self-publishing the next volumes in the pre-existing Digital Art Masters and Digital Painting Techniques series, 3DTotal Publishing has launched a number of new titles including: "Beginner's Guide to Digital Painting in Photoshop," "ZBrush Character Sculpting, " and "Beginner's Guide to Manga."
- Google Preview content