Search by keywords
Bulk search by ISBN
- Art, Music, Design and Photography
- Autism and Aspergers
- Biography and True Stories
- Business and Finance
- Children, Teenage and Educational
- Clinical Psychology
- Computing and IT
- Earth Sciences
- Health and Personal Development
- Lifestyle, Sport and Leisure
- Literature and Literary Studies
- Mathematics and Science
- Society and Social Sciences
- Technology, Engineering, Agriculture
Tips and Tools for Teens to Nail Life
- ISBN-13: 9780987105745
- Author: Pitt, Turia
- Price: AUD 34.95
- Stock: 1747 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 01/04/2019
- Format: Hardback (250mm X 190mm) Weight: 820g
- Categories: Assertiveness, motivation & self-esteem [VSPM]Personal & social issues (Children's / Teenage) [YX]Interest age: from c 8 years [5AJ]
“Good Selfie contains simple strategies to help kids and teens build self-confidence, get through hard times and go after massive goals. It’s real, straight-talking and funny and its garnering incredible reviews the world over.
Inside this beautifully illustrated and psychologist-reviewed book, Turia explores how to:
- build self-confidence and self-belief
- get through hard times
- re-frame the way you see your life and your challenges
- set and get big goals
- create a kick-ass support crew
It’s basically a teen’s guide to a resilient mindset and a kick-ass life!”
Turia Pitt is living proof that, with the right mindset, anything is possible. Caught in a grassfire while competing in a 100km ultramarathon in 2011, Turia suffered full thickness burns to 65% of her body. But surviving is the least of her achievements. One of Australia’s most admired and widely recognised people, Turia has gone on to become a bestselling author, two-time Ironman and humanitarian - raising well over a million dollars for not-for-profit Interplast. Through her online presence, books and online programs, Turia has inspired millions to live with more confidence, drop their fears and smash epic goals.
1. Gratitude 2. Confidence 3. Self Talk 4. Champies 5. Hard Times 6. Support Team 7. Get Perspective.
1. Turias trademark sense of humour and pure grit makes the book easily digestible for kids and furthermore, easily relatable. 2. Turia is a notable Austalian (Finalist for Australian of the Year) and has over a million followers on her social media and 50k+ followers on her email database. 3. A proven author, having released two bestselling autobiographies with Random House (for eg Turias most recent autobiography Unmasked has sold in excess of 40k copies).
Planned publicity for this title includes (but is not limited to) the Today Show, the Morning Show, Sunrise, and the Australian Womens Weekly (TBC).
- Google Preview content