Chasing the Light
- ISBN-13: 9780987295880
Imprint: PANOGRAPHS PUBLISHING
- Author: Duncan, Ken
- Price: AUD 49.95
- Stock: 1034 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 06/11/2014
- Format: Hardback (248mm X 305mm) 168 pages Weight: 1460g
- Categories: Photographs: collections [AJC]
KEN DUNCAN’s book, “Chasing the Light - AUSTRALIA WIDE” features his latest images from all over Australia, along with a few timeless classics. The book invites the reader to join Ken on a very personal journey to many favourite corners of our diverse island continent. Ken’s expansive “panographs” captured on film (for which he is most famous), are gloriously showcased along with a selection of his latest digital images, displaying his mastery across a variety of photographic media and formats.From family events to intrepid adventure tours or simply a leisurely holiday, we all collect images that ultimately illustrate our life’s story. In his text Ken suggests how images can be presented and explains the importance of archiving and cataloguing to leave a photographic legacy for future generations. And for photography enthusiasts, he has included detailed notes on every photo, plus technical information about the equipment he uses.
Kenneth McLeod Duncan (born 20 December 1954) OAM is a photographer from Wamberal, New South Wales, Australia. He is regarded as one of Australias most acclaimed landscape photographers, and gained prominence for his pioneering work with panoramic landscapes and limited edition photographic prints.
- Multi award-winning photographer Ken Duncan, is one of Australias most gifted and prolific landscape photographers.
- A Ken Duncan bestseller!!
- SBS first aired the award-winning documentary ‘Chasing the Light’ with Ray Martin and Ken Duncan in 2015.
- Google Preview content