The Golden Anchor - Pie Rats Book 6
- ISBN-13: 9780987461551
Imprint: DAYDREAM PRESS
- Author: Stelzer, Cameron
- Price: AUD 16.95
- Stock: 1 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 15/10/2018
- Format: Paperback (198mm X 129mm) 352 pages Weight: 360g
- Categories: General fiction (Children's / Teenage) [YFB]Adventure stories (Children's / Teenage) [YFC]Family & home stories (Children's / Teenage) [YFN]Animal stories (Children's / Teenage) [YFP]Humorous stories (Children's / Teenage) [YFQ]
Winner of the 2017 International Book Awards.
Around Whiskers neck hangs a tiny golden pendant - a symbol of hope and a reminder of his family. Passed down from generation to generation, the golden anchor is much more than just a lucky charm.
It may be Whiskers final hope of saving his parents.
The thrilling sixth book in the Pie Rats series.
The Pie Rat series of illustrated novels are enthralling reads for children age 8-12. Woven throughout the witty text and detailed illustrations, are messages of hope, perseverance, loyalty, friendship and the importance of family. With a good dash of humour, excitement, and enthusiasm, Cameron’s books engage even the most reluctant readers.
Cameron Stelzer is an Australian author and illustrator with a passion for creating exciting children’s books and fostering a love of reading, writing and creativity in young people. He is one of Australia’s favourite children’s authors with books that engage, inspire and excite children.
Cameron’s books include the internationally award-winning Pie Rats series, the fun and zany Scallywags series, how-to-draw publications, and the Stroogle picture book series.
Cameron’s books have won many awards including the American Fiction Awards (Juvenile Fiction), International Book Awards, IndieReader Discovery Awards, Book Excellence Awards and the National Indie Excellence Awards.
1. Award-winning series.
2. Listed on the Premiers Reading Challenge Lists in NSW and VIC.
3. A mentor text that schools are using throughout Australia to engage students in descriptive writing.
4. Teacher resources available, including STEM.
- Google Preview content