- ISBN-13: 9780987609526
- Publisher/Imprint: WOODSLANE HAND-IN-HAND
- Author: Eckstrom, Nathaniel
- Price: AUD 24.99
- Stock: 14 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 27/10/2014
- Format: Hardback (250mm X 230mm) 36 pages Weight: 420g
- Categories: Picture books [YBC]Interest age: from c 6 years [5AG]
This beautifully-illustrated children’s book looks at 16 people living in the same building, and shows how they are connected through the five senses of sight, smell, taste, touch and hearing. Connected is a children’s picture book for our ultra-connected world. Nathaniel Eckstrom takes us on a whimsical and sensory journey through this quaint little apartment block, exploring its inhabitants, floor by floor and introducing us to its quirky occupants; each very different, but all surprisingly connected. What is it that links each neighbour to the next?
Han’s piano accordion sounds all through the building.
It’s too much for Sarah, her ears need some shielding!
Julia says Mrs Smith’s pies have “THE BEST TASTE EVER!”
Handyman Roy fixes everything. He’s oh so clever!
This is Nathaniel Eckstroms first book as author & illustrator. He has won national and international awards, and his work has been published in Sketch, Desktop and Safety Solutions magazines. His work is on the cover The Idea of North’s, 2011 CD, Extraordinary Tale, on ABC Classics. Previous books: The Giant Bowl of Chocolate by Marion Lucy & The Hair Ball by Spider Lee.
- A children’s picture book for our ultra-connected world
- What is it that links each neighbour to the next?
- Google Preview content