Search by keywords
Bulk search by ISBN
Strata Living Stories
Wackiest and Downright Hilarious Things Residents Do!
- ISBN-13: 9780994344410
ACE BODY CORPORATE
Imprint: ACE BODY CORPORATE
- Author: Raff, Stephen
- Price: AUD 29.95
- Stock: 264 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 16/09/2015
- Format: Paperback (251mm X 177mm) 92 pages Weight: 500g
- Categories: Housing/property for the individual: legal aspects[VSH]Humour collections & anthologies [WHX]Australia [1MBF]
- The day of a strata manager can often be filled with negative phone calls and emails, where managers are either pulling their hair out or going grey. However, sometimes there is a humorous side to strata that will leave you howling with laughter. Strata Living Stories is a collection of stories that have been sent in by people involved in the strata sector and includes some of the weirdest, wackiest and downright hilarious stories that the industry has witnessed. All stories in this book are completely true and have been partnered with hilarious illustrations from an artist that is undaunted to fully explore the boundaries of the term ‘creative license’.
- Stephen Raff. After leaving Brighton Grammar at the end of Year 10, Stephen Raff began his career, first as a farm hand and then progressing into a farm management role. Ultimately realising the importance of acquiring knowledge, he studied Agriculture/Animal Husbandry in NZ and later decided to complete his Year 11 & 12 education. Stephen then moved into the pharmaceutical industry as a Medical Detailer. Over the next 20 years, he achieved great success as a Hospital/Specialist Representative, State Sales Manager, Regional Manager, National Sales Manager and Training Manager for Australia and NZ. After experiencing more than two decades of the internal politics of multi-national companies, he decided to leave and set up his own company, managing strata/bodies corporate. After five years of being a sole operator, he decided franchising was the way to go. Ace Body Corporate Management (Ace) now manages more than 60,000 units in Australia with property and assets under management worth $20 billion. Stephen has established over 100 franchised territories and the company has offices in all States and the Northern Territory, including most regional places in Australia. Stephen has written various articles on body corporate management for newspapers and magazines in Australia and internationally. He is the author of the bestselling book, The Body Corporate Handbook: A Guide to Buying, Owning, and Living in a Strata Scheme or Owners Corporation in Australia. He also co-authored the bestselling book, Top Franchise CEO’s: Secrets Revealed and has written chapters for various other published books. Stephen recently compiled ‘Our Journey’, a publication which outlines his past 20 successful years as Franchisor with Ace. Amongst other qualifications, he is an accredited mediator and has a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and a Master of Management degree.
- Google Preview content