How busy mums can also be fit mums – and how this holds true for all mums Mums are busy women. Whether they are stay-at-home or employed mums of babies, toddlers, teenagers or a combination, including adult children living at home, the demands are endless. The ‘me time’ for mums at the end of each day is non-existent. Or is it? In The Fit Busy Mum: Seven Habits to Success, physiotherapist and fitness and health author Rosemary Marchese is having none of it. Rose knows that busy mums can also be fit mums. As a mother of three she ‘gets’ that all mums are busy, all the time. And she doesn’t set out to change that. Instead, she outlines how best to use the time there is with a practical, no-nonsense approach to fitting the ‘fit’ into every day. Drawing on more than 20 years’ experience in the fitness and health industry, Rose will help you learn the resourceful ways to exercise and shares her Seven Habits to Success so that you too can be that Fit Busy Mum. Rose is a Fit Busy Mum of three who is passionate about empowering families to lead fit, healthy lives. While writing this book, she continued to maintain her growing online presence, present at expos, spend quality, active time with her healthy kids and stick to her daily 30-minute workout. She believes in keeping it real, and realistic. “Mothers are inundated with information on how to regain or attain fitness, strength and health. Rosemary’s advice is effective, safe and based on facts, not fads. This book allows all mothers access to incredibly professional guidance, from a highly respected fitness expert.”
Rosemary Marchese is a physiotherapist with over 20 years experience in the fitness industry. She has trained the trainers having written many fitness courses and the new fitness standards for Australia in 2015. She is a successful author, with her first book ‘The Essential Guide to Fitness’ now in 3rd edition. Rose has now released her first book for busy mums, ‘The Fit Busy Mum: Seven Habits for Success’. Rose is a highly-sought after fitness professional and presenter, both nationally and internationally. She is also a Subject matter expert for the Australian Institute of Fitness and is regularly sought after by the media for expert advice.
- Rose Marchese delivers a realistic lifestyle for busy mums...real mums, with workouts can be done anywhere, anytime...in 30 minutes
- Rose is one of the leaders in the fitness industry, having even been the consultant writing the fitness standards for the fitness industry in 2015
- Rose targets what she calls The Fat Trap of Motherhood, which is a concept that so many mums can relate to
- Perfectly sized so it can go anywhere, anytime with a focus on action, not just talk
- The seven habits outlined in this book are easy to follow and implement and Rose coaches them through how to do it
- Mums will relate to the letting go of the guilty philosophy within the book.
- This is an inspiring idea for a gift. It has a great price point is colourful and engaging and would be a great gift for a range of mums...new and experienced