Chicken Soup for the Soul: the Dog Did What?
101 Amazing Stories of Magical Moments, Miracles and... Mayhem
- ISBN-13: 9781611599374
- Publisher/Imprint: CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE SOUL
- Author: Newmark, Amy
- Price: AUD 24.99
- Stock: 0 in stock
- Availability: This book is temporarily out of stock, order will be despatched as soon as fresh stock is received.
- Local release date: 07/04/2015
- Format: Paperback (216mm X 140mm) 400 pages Weight: 400g
- Categories: Popular psychology [VSP]
- What has that dog done now? Youll recognise your own dog in this entertaining collection of stories about our canine companions, with chapters about dogs that save lives, dogs that help people heal, dogs with uncanny intuition, goofy dogs and even bad, bad dogs! With a special emphasis on the benefits and joys of adoption abandoned and rescue dogs, these loving stories will amaze you and put a smile on your face. Most of them will make you laugh out loud, some will make you tear up a little, and others will have you nodding your head in recognition as you see your dog in a new light.
- Amy Newmark is publisher and editor-in-chief of Chicken Soup for the Soul. Grammy Award-winning country music star Miranda Lambert co-founded nonprofit MuttNation Foundation that works to help pets in need.
- Google Preview content