Search by keywords
Bulk search by ISBN
The Severn Way 2/e
210 miles from the River Severn's source in Powys to the Bristol Channel
- ISBN-13: 9781786310194
- Author: Marsh, Terry
- Price: AUD 29.99
- Stock: 5 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 02/05/2019
- Format: Paperback (172mm X 116mm) 176 pages Weight: 180g
- Categories: Walking, hiking, trekking [WSZC]Travel & holiday guides [WTH]Wales [1DBKW]
- Guidebook to walking the Severn Way, a 210 mile (338km) walk through the Welsh borders. Beginning near the source of the River Severn in Powys, mid-Wales, and finishing in Bristol, the history-rich route is described over 22 stages (ranging from 3 to 14 miles), passing through the counties of Powys, Shropshire, Worcestershire and Gloucestershire.
- Google Preview content