Search by keywords
Bulk search by ISBN
Walking the Corbetts Vol 2 North of the Great Glen
- ISBN-13: 9781852846534
- Author: Johnson, Brian
- Price: AUD 39.99
- Stock: 0 in stock
- Availability: This book is temporarily out of stock, order will be despatched as soon as fresh stock is received.
- Local release date: 15/09/2013
- Format: Paperback (172mm X 116mm) 400 pages Weight: 420g
- Categories: Walking, hiking, trekking [WSZC]Northern Scotland, Highlands & Islands [1DBKSH]
- Part of a two-volume set, this guide describes walking all 109 Corbetts (Scotland's 2500-2999ft mountains) north of the Great Glen. From Ardgour to Cape Wrath including Knoydart, Applecross and Torridon, as well as Mull, Rum, Harris and Skye. Many are little-climbed and know few crowds. For walkers who want the most interesting routes.
- Since taking early retirement from teaching, Brian Johnson has hiked the Pacific Crest Trail three times, completed a 2700-mile walk round Britain, hiked across the Pyrenees three times and completed a 2200-mile cycle tour of Spain and France. He has achieved a single summer compleation of the Munros and has climbed all of the Corbetts.
- Google Preview content