Search by keywords
Bulk search by ISBN
- Art, Music, Design and Photography
- Autism and Aspergers
- Biography and True Stories
- Business and Finance
- Children, Teenage and Educational
- Clinical Psychology
- Computing and IT
- Earth Sciences
- Health and Personal Development
- Lifestyle, Sport and Leisure
- Literature and Literary Studies
- Mathematics and Science
- Society and Social Sciences
- Technology, Engineering, Agriculture
- Price: AUD 0.00
- Stock: 0 in stock
- Availability: This book is temporarily out of stock, order will be despatched as soon as fresh stock is received.
- Local release date:
- A guidebook to the Ridgeway National Trail, which is a 139km route from Wiltshire to Buckinghamshire. It passes through two contrasting Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty: the chalky North Wessex Downs and the wooded Chiltern Hills. The guide gives information on many historic sites as well as trips off the trail to nearby picturesque villages.
- Steve Davison has been a keen hill walker for many years. A freelance writer and photographer, he holds a Mountain Leader certificate and has worked as a part-time outdoor education instructor. He has written for a number of outdoor magazines as well as local and national newspapers, specialising in hill walking as well as UK and European travel. Steve is a member of the Outdoor Writers and Photographers Guild.
- Google Preview content