4WD Touring South East New South Wales & East Gippsland
- ISBN-13: 9781876296322
- Publisher/Imprint: BOILING BILLY
- Author: Lewis, Craig and Savage, Cathy
- Price: AUD 24.99
- Stock: 22 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 09/02/2006
- Format: Paperback (247mm X 170mm) 160 pages Weight: 300g
- Categories: Roadcraft, driving & the Highway Code [VSF]Travel & holiday guides [WTH]Adventure holidays [WTHA]New South Wales [1MBFN]Victoria [1MBFV]
4WD Touring South East New South Wales and East Gippsland is an indispensable travelling companion to twenty of the best four-wheel drive touring adventures in this scenic region, which straddles the New South Wales/Victorian border. Readers will find a great selection of day trips as well as weekend adventures where they can tour in their four-wheel drive vehicle along the Great Eastern Escarpment taking in magical vistas; find hidden relics in tall forests; and traverse steep ridges en route to the mighty Snowy River. In the twenty trips, all of which have GPS readings, four-wheel drive tourers will find places to picnic, set up camp, go walking, swimming, fishing and explore the regions history. The books easy to follow and comprehensive route directions will keep readers on the right track from start to finish.
Craig Lewis and Cathy Savage have a passion for the outdoors, having explored much of Australia by four-wheel drive. More content being in the bush than in the city, theyve travelled to many of Australias top 4WD spots and pitched their tent in come of the countrys most remote destinations. As full-time guidebook authors with over 27 titles to their credit, they travel for up to four months each year. They live on the far south coast of New South Wales.
- Key Map to Treks
- How to Use this Book
- 4WD Treks South East New South Wales: Pigeon House Mountain; No Name Mountain Trail; Monga National Park; Tallaganda Forest Tour; Deua National Park; Hanging Mountain; Tuross River Run; Wadbilliga Trail; The Postmans Track; Wolumla Peak; Cow Bail Trail; Exploring the Far South; Blue Waterholes; Back Way to Talbingo
- 4WD Treks East Gippsland: The Playgrounds; Jacksons Crossing; The Deddick Trail; Errinundra Plateau; Travelling the WB Line; The Croajingolong Coast
- Explore 20 of the best 4WD day and weekend tours throughout South East New South Wales and East Gippsland
- An indispensable travelling companion
- Includes places to picnic, set up camp, go walking, swimming, fishing and exploring
- Google Preview content