Search by keywords
Bulk search by ISBN
Walking the Hexagon
An Escape Around France on Foot
- ISBN-13: 9781908493033
Imprint: SIGNAL BOOKS
- Author: Cudbird, Terry
- Price: AUD 34.99
- Stock: 6 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 18/04/2012
- Format: Paperback (215mm X 140mm) Weight: 400g
- Categories: Walking, hiking, trekking [WSZC]Travel writing [WTL]France [1DDF]
- ?In this fascinating book, Terry Cudbird reveals the obsession that is long distance walking. His itinerary covered the six sides of the French hexagon. In a years walking he passed through the Pyrenees, the Languedoc, Provence, the Alps, the Jura, Alsace, Lorraine, Picardy, Normandy, Brittany, and Aquitaine. En route he discovered the astonishing variety of Frances regions, their culture, history, languages, architecture, and food.
- Google Preview content