- Price: AUD 0.00
- Stock: 0 in stock
- Availability: This book is temporarily out of stock, order will be despatched as soon as fresh stock is received.
- Local release date:
Perth and its environs boast a huge range of beautiful environments, making the region perfect for exploring on foot. Perths Best Bush, Coast & City Walks, the sixth book in Woodslanes hugely successful walking guides series, and the first in the west of Australia, introduces the best walks for visitors and residents alike, ranging from leisurely beazch-side strolls to the more rugged tracks deep in the bush. Detailed descriptions and maps help the reader explore the regions parks, bushland, lakes, coasts and most interesting urban areas. As with previous titles in the series, the book is richly illustrated with over 150 full-colour photographs and dozens of detailed maps. A summary table of walks indicating distances, facilities and highlights is included to help the reader find exactly the right walk for the occasion. Walking chapters: Perth Metropolitan, Coastal Walks, Swan and Canning Rivers, Wetlands, Darling Ranges.
Paul Amyes is a freelance photographer and writer. Paul sees walking as the perfect way to explore the world, and journalism as the perfect excuse to be nosey. Pauls wish is that people using this book will develop a love and understanding of the environment.
- Regional map
- Introduction: Walk grades and times; Walking with children; Be prepared; Care for the environment; Track closures
- Walks at a glance
- Perths Best Bush, Coast and City Walks: Metropolitan walks; Swan and Canning Rivers; Wetlands; Coastal walks; The Darling Range
- Location maps: South of Perth, Central Perth; East of Perth
- Transperth map
- CAT routes map
- About the author
- Part of Australia’s best-selling walking guide series with over 20 titles and nearly 200,000 copies in print
- Explore walks from Rockingham to Joondalup, City Beach to Mundaring
- Learn about local history and the Perth environment
- Discover the best walks for you and your party
- Find out about local activities and attractions
- Includes colour maps, photos and detailed walk notes
- Google Preview content