Woodslane Online Catalogues
The Story of Australia:1933-1946
- An essential book set for every school or public library, it is suitable for students researching aspects of Australian history, as well as adults seeking a concise, colourful history of the nation.This book details the historic shifts of Australian society through 1933 to 1946.
- * Australian curriculum-linked.
* Tells the story of Australian history in chronological sequence.
* Suitable for people of all ages seeking a concise history of Australia.
* Promotion on AG website
* Advertising in AG journal
Google Preview content