Search by keywords
Bulk search by ISBN
- Art, Music, Design and Photography
- Autism and Aspergers
- Biography and True Stories
- Business and Finance
- Children, Teenage and Educational
- Clinical Psychology
- Computing and IT
- Earth Sciences
- Health and Personal Development
- Lifestyle, Sport and Leisure
- Literature and Literary Studies
- Mathematics and Science
- Society and Social Sciences
- Technology, Engineering, Agriculture
Australia Free 3
The Ultimate Guide for the Budget Traveller
- ISBN-13: 9781925403961
Imprint: WOODSLANE PRESS
- Author: Koch, Mike
- Price: AUD 55.00
- Stock: 599 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 12/03/2019
- Format: Spiral bound (290mm X 235mm) 580 pages Weight: 1800g
- Categories: Camping & woodcraft [WSZR]Travel & holiday guides [WTH]Caravan & camp-site guides [WTHH1]Australia [1MBF]
The result of 7 years travel and research by a single author, Australia Free 3 is the latest edition of Australia’s best guide on fun travel in Australia on a budget. Other books simply show you where to rest up or camp: fully half of Australia Free’s content is actually about making the best use of your time once you get there. Listed – with photographs – are hundreds of free-access swimming spots, waterfalls and beaches, hundreds of free-to-enter museums, hundreds of free-access walks and lookouts, hundreds of free-access parks, gardens and opportunities for wildlife interaction, plus over 1500 of the best free roadside rest areas and camping spots. Perfect for old and young travellers alike, for those on the big round-Australia tour and those looking to make the most of their budget holidays and weekends away. Previous editions have become the treasured companion of thousands of travellers who wanted to have the best time they possibly could without spending the fortune that Australian travel is often associated with.
Mike has always had a passion for 4WDing, traveling and exploring Australia. He has owned a variety of businesses over the years that have incorporated these pursuits. Ranging from Private Charters, Tagalong Tours, Backpacker Tours, Travelling Classroom Tours and Overseas Children’s Study/adventure Tours. On a camping trip to Cairns, travellers at the local caravan park heard he knew a lot about Australia and came to him for advice on their travels. “I kept hearing the same story – Australia is expensive to travel. What is there to see and do that is free?” That’s when the idea for Australia Free was first implanted – a book written so that people can have a great holiday and not break the bank. We all know that Australia has a lot to offer, but who would have thought that so many of its most spectacular and most interesting attractions are FREE for you to enjoy. Zoos, waterfalls, museums, town tours, boat trips, camp grounds/rest areas and any must see and must do’s when travelling around all of Australia is what this book is all about.
* Features 1,500 free activities and sights, and 1,500 free camp sites across Australia, including waterfalls, swimming holes, museums, zoos, playgrounds, galleries, parks and gardens.
* Many inclusions have never before been previously mentioned in a guide book.
* Detailed maps and GPS co-ordinates ensure travelers have no trouble finding the attractions.
* Custom icons throughout the guide show readers at a glance what facilities are available at camping location.
- Google Preview content