- Art, Music, Design and Photography
- Autism and Aspergers
- Biography and True Stories
- Business and Finance
- Children, Teenage and Educational
- Clinical Psychology
- Computing and IT
- Earth Sciences
- Health and Personal Development
- Lifestyle, Sport and Leisure
- Literature and Literary Studies
- Mathematics and Science
- Society and Social Sciences
- Technology, Engineering, Agriculture
There's A Koala In My Kitchen
- ISBN-13: 9781925520262
BIG SKY PUBLISHING
Imprint: BIG SKY PUBLISHING
- Author: Farrar, Sean
- Price: AUD 24.99
- Stock: 18 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 06/03/2017
- Format: Hardback (260mm X 230mm) 32 pages Weight: 380g
- Categories: Picture books [YBC]Interest age: from c 4 years [5AD]
- A rollicking journey with some crazy Aussie animals that pop up in the most unexpected of places. 32pp.
Sean Farrar is a freelance writer whose journey to become a published children’s book author has been inspired by
plenty of life experience, international travel and his favourite role as a parent. Growing up in a creative writing
environment fostered strongly by his father, Sean developed a great love for the likes of special poets such as Kenneth
Slessor and Robert Frost. His recent role as reading group leader at his daughter’s school has created an appreciation
for introducing children to the love of reading through fun and relatable (or perhaps far-fetched) experiences.
A beautifully illustrated book with an Aussie theme and images that almost leap off the page! - An easy to read, rhyming romp that children will love - Features upbeat, rhymes and cheeky Australian animals – a perfect combination to get kids reading - The second book in the popular ‘There’s A ...” series.
- Google Preview content