There's a Koala in My Kitchen
- ISBN-13: 9781925520279
BIG SKY PUBLISHING
Imprint: BIG SKY PUBLISHING
- Author: Farrar, Sean
- Price: AUD 14.99
- Stock: 661 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 14/03/2017
- Format: Paperback 32 pages Weight: 160g
- Categories: Natural history (Children's/Teenage) [YNN]
- Have you ever found a furry Koala kidding around in your kitchen? Or been hassled by a great white shark at your park? Giggled at a Kookaburra causing chaos with Dad's cooking? There's a Koala in my Kitchen takes children and parents on a rollicking, rhyming journey with plenty of funny, feisty Aussie animals.
Sean Farrar is a freelance writer whose journey to become a published childrens book author has been inspired by plenty of life experience, international travel and his favourite role as a parent. Growing up in a creative writing environment fostered strongly by his father, Sean developed a great love for the likes of special poets such as Kenneth Slessor and Robert Frost. His recent role as reading group leader at his daughters school has created an appreciation for introducing children to the love of reading through fun and relatable (or perhaps far-fetched) experiences.
- Google Preview content