The Mother of All Opportunities
- ISBN-13: 9781925921243
Imprint: MH PUBLISHING
- Author: McCarter, Katrina
- Price: AUD 24.95
- Stock: 390 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 20/09/2019
- Format: Paperback (210mm X 148mm) 216 pages Weight: 260g
- Categories: Economics, finance, business & management [K]Business & management [KJ]Business strategy [KJC]Sales & marketing management [KJMV7]Sales & marketing [KJS]
There’s a massive global market segment that most brands do not understand or know how to target. Many companies – even multinationals – are unaware of this huge opportunity right in front of them. And those that have recognised it often don’t fully understand it and so are still missing out. That opportunity is mums.
In research over many years, mothers have made it clear they are unhappy with the way brands are communicating with them. Katrina McCarter’s research has found that 63% of Australian mothers felt brands and advertisers don’t understand them. Despite being such a lucrative market, this means businesses are missing opportunities every day.
The Mother of All Opportunities educates board directors, C-suite and senior executives, big brand marketers, and business owners about:
- why mums represent the biggest growth opportunity globally over the next decade
- key global trends that will be impacting your current strategy
- the mum opportunities brands are missing right now across segments, locations and industries
- why you need to invest in this market and upskill your teams now
- the future of successful marketing to mums.
Katrina McCarter demonstrates why now is the right time to rethink relationship with the world’s most powerful consumer, mums. Fast track your brand and build a competitive advantage by gaining critical research-based insights into this massive and underexposed market.
Katrina McCarter is the founder and CEO of Marketing to Mums, a marketing and research consultancy based in Melbourne, Australia. She holds a Bachelor of Business (Marketing) and MBA (International Business), and has 18 years’ sales and marketing experience across diverse industries. She works with businesses of all types and sizes, providing strategies, research, advice and board briefings. She is an award-winning businesswoman and mother of three. Katrina is a data-driven marketer who regularly engages in research to deeply understand mothers across the world. She shares her findings through books, podcasts, articles, videos and speaking at conferences and brand events throughout Australia and overseas, and is a sought-after media commentator.
* Her first book, Marketing to Mums, went #1 on Booktopia’s Business Bestseller list in 2016 * This is the first book written for Board Directors, C-Suite and Senior Marketing professionals on marketing to mothers. It provides insights from global leaders including Google, Unilever North America, Johnson & Johnson, Volvo and Expedia Travel (and more) and the future of marketing to mothers over the next decade. It identifies where brands can find growth over the next decade. * Katrina supports her book launches with significant media. She controls a global podcast, LinkedIn network of 7000+ marketing professionals, extensive email list. She is also a professional speaker increasing her speaking engagements to coincide with the launch. * The book will be launched in New York at M2Moms Conference on 16th October. * The book will be heavily promoted via Marketing to Mums Podcast and Marketing to Mums newsletter subscribers. * Katrina has engaged a PR agency to seek publicity to support the launch. * Katrina is appearing on a number of podcasts. * Weekly promotions via Katrina’s community of 7000 marketing contacts on LinkedIn. * Katrina is a professional speaker and is represented by four speaking bureaus in Australia and Asia. She has secured a number of speaking engagements to support the launch of the book in October, November and December.
- Google Preview content