Gold Standard GAMSAT Maths, Physics & General Chemistry
GAMSAT Physical Sciences: Learn, Review, Practice
- ISBN-13: 9781927338391
Imprint: RUVENECO (GAMSAT)
- Author: Ferdinand, Dr Brett
- Price: AUD 129.95
- Stock: 1381 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 16/10/2017
- Format: Hardback (276mm X 212mm) 470 pages Weight: 1306g
- Categories: Medical study & revision guides [MRG]
From very simple maths to GAMSAT-level practice questions. Skills, strategies and hundreds of practice questions with worked solutions. For the first time, your enclosed online access card with PIN not only gives access to hundreds of MCQs with worked solutions, but now also provides one-year online access to over 100 helpful, topical videos. Book 2 from the 3-book Gold Standard GAMSAT Set.
Dr. Ferdinand was awarded numerous scholarships en route to graduating with honours in a BSc programme. After medical school, he wrote several award-winning textbooks. For 8 years, he has given GAMSAT seminars on campuses across Australia, Ireland and the UK. He is known as a dynamic lecturer who can simplify complex topics.
Preface, Introduction; PROLOGUE: Common Root Words of Scientific Terms, Prefixes, Suffixes, The Natural Order to Study Sciences; GAMSAT MATH: Numbers and Operations, Scientific Measurements and Dimensional Analysis, Algebra and Graph Analysis, Geometry, Trigonometry, Probability and Statistics, Chapter Review Solutions; PHYSICS: Translational Motion, Force, Motion and Gravitation, Particle Dynamics, Equilibrium, Work and Energy, Fluids and Solids, Wave Characteristics and Periodic Motion, Sound, Electrostatics and Electromagnetism, Electric Circuits, Light and Geometrical Optics, Atomic and Nuclear Structure; GENERAL CHEMISTRY: Stoichiometry, Electronic Structure and the Periodic Table, Bonding, Phases and Phase Equilibria, Solution Chemistry, Acids and Bases, Thermodynamics, Enthalpy and Thermochemistry, Rate Processes in Chemical Reactions, Electrochemistry
1. Each book comes with an access card with a personal identification number (PIN) for 1 year of additional practice questions and videos 2. In colour with hundreds of diagrams and illustrations 3. Colour with heaps of practice questions with helpful, worked solutions
- Google Preview content