Gold Standard GAMSAT Organic Chemistry & Biology
GAMSAT Biological Sciences: Learn, Review, Practice
- ISBN-13: 9781927338407
Imprint: RUVENECO (GAMSAT)
- Author: Ferdinand, Dr Brett
- Price: AUD 129.95
- Stock: 1407 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 16/10/2017
- Format: Hardback (276mm X 212mm) 470 pages Weight: 1258g
- Categories: Medical study & revision guides [MRG]
From very simple concepts to GAMSAT-level practice questions. Skills, strategies and hundreds of practice questions with worked solutions. For the first time, your enclosed online access card with PIN not only gives access to hundreds of MCQs with worked solutions, but now also provides one-year online access to over 100 helpful, topical videos. Book 3 from the 3-book Gold Standard GAMSAT Set.
Dr. Ferdinand was awarded numerous scholarships en route to graduating with honours in a BSc programme. After medical school, he wrote several award-winning textbooks. For 8 years, he has given GAMSAT seminars on campuses across Australia, Ireland and the UK. He is known as a dynamic lecturer who can simplify complex topics.
Preface, Introduction; THE BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES: ORGANIC CHEMISTRY: Molecular Structure of Organic Compounds, Stereochemistry, Alkanes, Alkenes, Aromatics, Alcohols, Aldehydes and Ketones, Carboxylic Acids, Carboxylic Acids Derivatives, Ethers and Phenols, Amines, Biological Molecules, Separations and Purifications, Spectroscopy; BIOLOGY: Generalized Eukaryotic Cell, Microbiology, Protein Synthesis, Enzymes and Cellular Metabolism, Specialized Eukaryotic Cells and Tissues, Nervous and Endocrine Systems, The Circulatory System, The Immune System, The Digestive System, The Excretory System, The Musculoskeletal System, The Respiratory System, The Skin as an Organ System, Reproduction and Development, Genetics, Evolution
1. Each book comes with an access card with a personal identification number (PIN) for 1 year of additional practice questions and videos 2. In colour with hundreds of diagrams and illustrations 3. Colour with heaps of practice questions with helpful, worked solutions
- Google Preview content