Chicken Soup for the Soul: Teens Talk High School
101 Stories of Life, Love, and Learning for Older Teens
- ISBN-13: 9781935096252
CHICKEN SOUP SOUL
Imprint: CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE SOUL
- Author: Canfield, Jack
- Price: AUD 24.99
- Stock: 1 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 02/12/2013
- Format: Paperback (214mm X 141mm) 396 pages Weight: 440g
- Categories: Libraries, museums, schools (Children's / Teenage)[YNGL]Social issues (Children's / Teenage) [YXZ]
- This book includes 101 of our best stories about the toughest teenage times - and how to overcome them.
Being a teenager is difficult even under idyllic circumstances. But when bad things happen, the challenges of being a teenager can be overwhelming, leading to self-destructive behavior, eating disorders, substance abuse, and other challenges. In addition, many teens are faced with illness, car accidents, the loss of loved ones, divorces, or other upheavals, and the obstacles to happiness can seem insurmountable. Reading about the challenges in this book will help teens support themselves and learn about what their friends might be experiencing.
The first Chicken Soup for the Soul book was published in 1993, and became a publishing industry sensation, ultimately selling eight million copies. The company went on to publish more than 150 Chicken Soup titles, selling more than 100 million copies, and becoming a household name.
Chicken Soup for the Soul has won dozens of awards over the past 15 years, and its founders, Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen have become celebrity motivational speakers and authors.
- Google Preview content