Search by keywords
Bulk search by ISBN
From Orchards to Outback
Maggie dares to follow her dream-but will her dream be the death of her?Or will love triumph?
- ISBN-13: 9780909608453
Imprint: BROLGA PUBLISHING PTY LTD
- Author: Friday, Tracey
- Price: AUD 24.99
- Stock: 0 in stock
- Availability: This book is temporarily out of stock, order will be despatched as soon as fresh stock is received.
- Local release date: 18/06/2020
- Format: Paperback (210mm X 135mm) 300 pages Weight: 380g
- Categories: Fiction & related items [F]Adventure [FJ]Historical adventure [FJH]
Pretty, petite Maggie Harris has been captivated by Australia ever since she was five years old. Now at twenty-two she has left the quiet English village of her birth, with its apple orchards and all the people most dear to her, and travelled to Australia for the adventure of her life…Despite all her planning, nothing can prepare her for what she will find when she lands at McKinnley Station – a sheep station in the Australian Outback. The vast red land is unlike anything she has ever seen – and so is Jack McKinnley, the station owner’s handsome son. However, Maggie quickly learns the Outback can be a dangerous place – and it’s not just the wildlife that is threatening.
After leaving school, Tracey obtained a college Diploma in Business Studies then worked for both the local Council and the County Police Headquarters. She then commenced a twenty-year career in the newspaper industry before moving to Sydney with her Australian born husband and their two children. When taking time out, Tracey enjoys reading, writing, socialising, travelling, visiting historic places and cruising. She has also been known to thoroughly enjoy a high tea.
* Publishing and Media kit distribution to local and National Media.
* Author-related events posted on Brolga website & social media.
* Nation-wide release.
* This is Tracey’s second book, the first being Thursday’s Child (Brolga Publishing, 2019)
* Wild adventure spanning the globe
* Captivating writing and vivid descriptions based on Author’s own life living in England as a youth and moving to Australia as an adult.
- Google Preview content