Think and Grow Rich The Legacy
How the World's Leading Entrepreneurs, Thought Leaders, & Cultural Icons Achieve Success
- ISBN-13: 9781640950184
- Publisher/Imprint: SOUND WISDOM
- Author: Whittaker, James
- Price: AUD 39.99
- Stock: 96 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 13/06/2018
- Format: Hardback (235mm X 178mm) 304 pages Weight: 440g
- Categories: Entrepreneurship [KJH]Management: leadership & motivation [KJMB]Self-help & personal development [VS]
Think and Grow Rich: The Legacy is the essential modern companion to the bestselling self-help book of all time, Napoleon Hills 1937 classic, Think and Grow Rich. This book, released in conjunction with the major motion picture, Think and Grow Rich: The Legacy.
Readers will be inspired through unflinching accounts of some of todays most successful entrepreneurs, thought leaders, and cultural icons who rose above the unlikeliest and in some cases, most tragic of circumstances to find personal fulfillment and make their mark on the world.
Potential is not predicated on age, race, finances, education, or any other perceived misfortune. It is the consistent application of a proven formula that turns simple thoughts into massive action, elevating ordinary people to extraordinary success.
James Whittaker was born in Australia and currently resides in Los Angeles, California. After a successful 10-year career in financial planning, he began his own entrepeneurial journey. Today, James draws on his diverse experience to help people reach their potential in all areas of their lives.
James has been featured in publications around the world—including Entrepreneur, Money Magazine and The Sydney Morning Herald—appeared on 80+ podcast and radio shows, and spoken to audiences of 2,000+ people.
He is the author of bestselling personal finance and motivation book The Beginner’s Guide to Wealth, named Money Magazine’s book of the month for March 2010. In 2018, his second book Think and Grow Rich: The Legacy was released as the official companion to the multimillion dollar film based on Napoleon Hill’s timeless classic. James is also a proud co-executive producer of the film.
Featuring the against-the-odds stories of:
- Former pro-athlete and media mogul Rob Dyrdek
- Venture capitalist and television personality Barbara Corcoran
- Self-help guru and international speaker Bob Proctor
- NFL Pro Football Hall of Fame quarterback Warren Moon
- Property mogul and bestselling author Grant Cardone
- Also Featuring: Janine Shepherd, Jim Stovall, Sharon Lechter, Satish Verma, Lewis Howes, Noel Whittaker, Derek Mills, Joel Brown, James Hill, John Lee Dumas, Brandon T. Adams, Tim Storey, David Meltzer, John Shin, Lionel Sosa, Errol Abramson, Blaine Bartlett, Dennis Kimbro, Sandy Gallagher, Don Green
Stop settling for whatever comes your way, and start living a life of purpose and fulfillment.
Everything you need to create a truly rich life is already in your possession.
- Google Preview content