From Farm to Table: Dairy
- ISBN-13: 9781742034591
- Publisher/Imprint: WILD DOG BOOKS
- Author: Wild Dog Books
- Price: AUD 14.99
- Stock: 44 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 10/01/2018
- Format: Paperback (260mm X 250mm) 24 pages Weight: 100g
- Categories: Natural history (Children's/Teenage) [YNN]Educational: Geography [YQG]
Take an in-depth look at these amazing
foodstuffs, and how they get from farms to our
table. Dairy is one of the main food groups, and
it is used in a wide range of products consumed
by billions of people every day!
• The latest in a popular new series, which is
similar in scope to the long-running CloseUp
series. Previous titles include Grains and
Veggies, while future titles are planned.
• Amazing full-page and inset images
accompanied by bite-sized chunks of
information, making this book easy to digest for
any age range and reading level.
• Investigates the key stages in the production
of popular dairy products, from the animals
involved to the products they are used in and
how they are enjoyed at home.
• Explores the role of dairy in relation to the
major food groups, and how important it is to
our health and our everyday lives.
• Key curriculum topics are covered and
Teachers’ Notes are available.
- Google Preview content