Berlitz Pocket Guides: London 12/e
- ISBN-13: 9781780049120
- Publisher/Imprint: BERLITZ PUBLISHING
- Author: Berlitz
- Price: AUD 12.99
- Stock: 0 in stock
- Availability: This book is temporarily out of stock, order will be despatched as soon as fresh stock is received.
- Local release date: 02/05/2017
- Format: Paperback (145mm X 105mm) 144 pages Weight: 140g
- Categories: Travel & holiday guides [WTH]London, Greater London [1DBKESL]
One of the most exciting and dynamic world cities, London is an extraordinary megalopolis, packed with both historic and cutting-edge attractions. This concise, full-colour guide has been fully updated by our expert author and tells you everything you need to know about the citys best places to visit, from buzzy Soho and the South Banks theatrical landmarks to Kensingtons great museums and the Tower of London. It is packed with beautiful pictures and handy maps help you find your way around. The guide is full of ideas for enjoying this powerhouse capital city, with our 10 top attractions in London followed by an itinerary for a Perfect Day in the city, as well as the lowdown on shopping, entertainment and nightlife, sports, and activities for children. Youll get the essential background on Londons culture as well as carefully chosen listings of the best hotels and restaurants and an A-Z of all the practical information youll need.
- Google Preview content