Windows 10 for Seniors in Easy Steps
Covers the Windows 10 Anniversary Update
- ISBN-13: 9781840787528
- Publisher/Imprint: IN EASY STEPS
- Author: Price, Michael
- Price: AUD 27.99
- Stock: 0 in stock
- Availability: This book is temporarily out of stock, order will be despatched as soon as fresh stock is received.
- Local release date: 05/04/2017
- Format: Paperback (10mm X 10mm) 240 pages Weight: 540g
- Categories: Windows & variants [ULD]
Windows 10 for Seniors in easy steps, 2nd Edition is written with the older generation in mind. It uses larger type for easy reading and takes you through the essentials a step at a time. It will help you to: Install or upgrade to Windows 10, and customize it to suit your needsMaster the key features of Windows 10 on your Windows device (including PCs, laptops and touch devices)Find your way around with the Start button, the Start menu, and the new TaskbarUse the Quick Access section - an area you can personalize with your favorite apps, programs, contacts and websites so you can quickly get to the functions and files you use most oftenSearch the web with the new Microsoft Edge browserLearn about apps, find and download them, then resize and move them and maximize, minimize or close from their titlebarsUnderstand how Cloud storage with OneDrive works, and use it for free storage and sharing filesTalk to Cortana, the voice-activated Personal Digital Assistant which can perform searches on your computer or the web, perform actions like opening apps or documents, or set reminders and moreThis guide is filled with tips and shortcuts to help you get the most out of Windows 10, whatever your level of experience and whichever type of PC system you are using.
Covers the Windows 10 Anniversary Update, released August 2016
- Covers the Windows 10 Anniversary Update, released August 2016.
- Windows 10 is the successor to Windows 8 (there is no Windows 9, perhaps to put a suitable distance between the new version and its predecessor) and addresses several of the issues from Windows 8 and 8.1, to ensure that it is easier to work with on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Aimed at those with no experience of Windows 10, Windows 10 for Seniors in easy steps will guide the user through the exciting new features of this new operating system.
- Presented with the senior reader in mind, in larger print for easier reading.
- Previous editions of Windows for Seniors in easy steps have always been one of the top sellers on the topic.
- Google Preview content