Windows 10 in easy steps, 3rd Edition
Covers the Creators Update
- ISBN-13: 9781840787894
- Publisher/Imprint: IN EASY STEPS
- Author: Vandome, Nick
- Price: AUD 27.99
- Stock: 0 in stock
- Availability: This book is temporarily out of stock, order will be despatched as soon as fresh stock is received.
- Local release date: 08/12/2017
- Format: Paperback (227mm X 186mm) 240 pages Weight: 540g
- Categories: Windows & variants [ULD]
Windows 10 in easy steps, 3rd Edition provides full-colour and comprehensive coverage of the latest operating system from Microsoft, and shows how to get the most out of it, whether you are using a desktop computer or a mobile device. It details the new features and shows how these integrate with the more traditional elements of the operating system. It covers the new features, and includes:
- Upgrading to Windows 10 and personalizing it for your needs
- Getting to grips with the Windows 10 interface, navigating with the Start menu, the Start button, and the Taskbar
- Customizing the live tiles feature, so that you can create your own look and feel
- Accessing and downloading apps, and how to work with them and organize them
- Working with files and folders, using OneDrive for free storage and sharing files
- Using Cortana, the Personal Digital Assistant, to search your computer or the web, or to perform actions like opening apps or documents
- Getting online with the new browser, Microsoft Edge, and keeping in touch by email and Skype
- Perfecting photos, viewing movies, playing music and games
- The new apps in the Creators Update, such as Paint 3D and Skype, and the enhanced apps including Maps, People, Settings, Microsoft Edge and Mail
Windows 10 is one of the most significant upgrades in Microsofts history and Windows 10 in easy steps, 3rd Edition is ideal for newbies and for those wanting to quickly grasp the essentials in the new Creators Update version.
This successful series is designed to save readers time when learning to use a new
device or a new skill. In Easy Steps books explain everything the reader needs to
know concisely to help the reader get working quickly.
• Each chapter takes the reader through the process they are learning, step‐by‐step, in
our proven, easy‐to‐follow, jargon‐free style.
• In Easy Steps books are and fully‐illustrated and in full colour – so the reader can see
that what’s on their screen is exactly the same as is shown in the book, and are
printed on high quality, gloss paper.
• Value for money – In Easy Steps books are less expensive, but better quality than
• In Easy Steps books are consistently in the best‐selling titles listings, often beating
the competing Dummies
- Google Preview content