iPad for Seniors in easy steps, 7th Edition
Covers iOS 11
- ISBN-13: 9781840787900
- Publisher/Imprint: IN EASY STEPS
- Author: Vandome, Nick
- Price: AUD 27.99
- Stock: 0 in stock
- Availability: This book is temporarily out of stock, order will be despatched as soon as fresh stock is received.
- Local release date: 10/01/2018
- Format: Paperback (227mm X 186mm) 192 pages Weight: 420g
- Categories: Digital lifestyle [UD]Macintosh [UKPM]
The iPad is a tablet computer that is stylish, versatile and easy to use; and there is no reason why it should be the preserve of the younger generation.
The fourth edition of iPad for Seniors in Easy Steps explains all of the settings that can be applied and how to best use the virtual keyboard on the iPad. The book details all of the main functions of the iPad, including working with the built-in apps and navigating around with Multi-Touch Gestures. It also looks at a variety of tasks that can be undertaken on the iPad, from staying organized to keeping in touch and getting the most out of music, photos, videos and books.iPad for Seniors in Easy Steps also looks at areas of interest in which the iPad can be used to make life more fulfilling, such as when traveling, dealing with finances and viewing artwork.
Covers iOS 8.
- Google Preview content