- Price: AUD 0.00
- Stock: 0 in stock
- Availability: This book is temporarily out of stock, order will be despatched as soon as fresh stock is received.
- Local release date:
A Self-Paced Course for MYOB Software provides everything you need to learn about bookkeeping and computerised accounting software using MYOB – at your own pace. Written by TAFE teacher Bronwyn De Losa, this book not only includes a Student Edition DVD of MYOB software, but also an interactive ebook on MYOB Payroll written by bestselling business author Veechi Curtis. This book starts with an overall guide to MYOB software, then leads students through a series of straightforward exercises, each one accompanied by a step-by-guide how-to guide. Check your knowledge with questions (answers are at the back of the book), and develop your skills by doing the books for a real-life business in its first 10 weeks of operation.
Bronwyn De Losa has been teaching MYOB to students at TAFE for many years. She has been a small business consultant working with MYOB and has also run many of her own small businesses. In this course, she combines her TAFE teaching experience with her small business experience to deliver a course that is well-paced, expertly written and in tune with the demands of Australian small business.
- Getting to Know MYOB Software
- Exercises 1 to 45
- How-To Reference Sheets
- Self-Test Quizzes
- Discover how to use MYOB using a simple step-by-step guide
- Build your skills as you progress through the course
- Develop new skills for the workplace
- Test your knowledge with quizzes and questions (with answers at the back!)
- Includes MYOB Student Edition DVD
- Google Preview content