Woodslane Online Catalogues
Grandpa's Farm: An Autumn Day
- Matt has returned to Grandpa’s Farm for his Easter holidays ready to help sow the seed for the next harvest. A beautifully written story in verse about the joys and sorrows of life on an Australian farm.
- Alan Robinson was born and raised in south-west NSW, part of a farming family. His first-hand experience of life on the land is a strong influence on his writing and illustration. He and wife Sharyn reside in Orange, NSW. He is the author of the series of four
Grandpa’s Farm books.
- * Wonderfully depicts working routines and family life on a farm, through the perspective of an inquisitive and helpful boy.
* Detailed, watercolour artwork brings the scenes to life.
* This rhyming, informative story will appeal to children and adults, introducing readers to the circle of life.
Google Preview content