Australian Geographic Science: Adapt to Survive
- ISBN-13: 9781925694444
- Publisher/Imprint: AUSTRALIAN GEOGRAPHIC
- Author: Australian Geographic
- Price: AUD 24.95
- Stock: 3115 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 09/01/2018
- Format: Hardback (270mm X 210mm) 32 pages Weight: 320g
- Categories: Educational: Sciences, general science [YQS]Interest age: from c 9 years [5AK]
Living things are fantastically adapted to their environments. In order to survive, plants and animals have developed features like the ability to camouflage and mimic, warm coats, and water conservation techniques. In this book, students explore the features and adaptations of living things in a range of environments, such as Australian deserts, rainforests and polar regions. Each book in the Australian Geographic Science series includes links to online experiments, and topical news pieces that integrate the cross-curriculum priorities.
- Australian Geographic presents a new curriculum-based science series for grade 4-6
- These sturdy hardcover books comprehensively cover three main syllabus points for each grade with clear, detailed explanations and graphics
- Each book also includes topical news pieces that integrate the subject with the cross-curriculum priorities of sustainability, Australia’s relationship with Asia and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures
- "Test It Out" - Links to online experiments
- Google Preview content