Australian Geographic Science: The Life Cycle
- ISBN-13: 9781925694451
- Publisher/Imprint: AUSTRALIAN GEOGRAPHIC
- Author: Australian Geographic
- Price: AUD 24.95
- Stock: 3100 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 09/01/2018
- Format: Hardback (270mm X 210mm) 32 pages Weight: 320g
- Categories: Educational: Sciences, general science [YQS]Interest age: from c 8 years [5AJ]
Every living thing on our planet experiences a life cycle. From fertilisation, to birth, through life and death, plants and animals undergo key stages of development. In this book, students explore the life cycles living things such as of insects, birds, whales and flowering plants and discover the environmental factors that can affect these processes. Each book in the Australian Geographic Science series includes links to online experiments, and topical news pieces that integrate the cross-curriculum priorities.
- Australian Geographic presents a new curriculum-based science series for grade 4-6
- These sturdy hardcover books comprehensively cover three main syllabus points for each grade with clear, detailed explanations and graphics
- Each book also includes topical news pieces that integrate the subject with the cross-curriculum priorities of sustainability, Australia’s relationship with Asia and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures
- "Test It Out" - Links to online experiments
- Google Preview content