- When Henry wakes up one morning, he discovers that he's lost his fun! Join Henry as he discovers the meaning of true happiness.
- Stephen lives in Tasmania with his family, and the birth of his son was the inspiration behind the book. He has always enjoyed writing, and did a Diploma of Professional Writing and Editing. He is currently working on a novel.
Jelena is an illustrator born in Old Yugoslavia but grew up in Germany. Her passion for understanding the dynamics of nature led her to study physics, and work as a researcher. She recently returned to her first love of drawing and painting, fuelled by her introduction to art when she was young by a classical Serbian artist. Jelena lives with her brave, adventurous baby girl and her lovely husband in the UK, but she tends to move where the winds of life take her.
- * Shows readers that is alright to not feel happy all the time, that feelings are transitory.
* Promotes mental health awareness and self-care, showing how love and support can help your wellbeing.
* Simple, rhyming text making the story accessible to young readers, alongside a colour pallete indicative of mood for reference.
Google Preview content