Australian Geographic Great Ocean Road
- ISBN-13: 9781925868050
Imprint: WOODSLANE PRESS
- Author: Munn, Chris
- Price: AUD 19.99
- Stock: 1749 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 26/07/2019
- Format: Paperback (240mm X 215mm) 64 pages Weight: 300g
- Categories: Travel & holiday [WT]Travel & holiday guides [WTH]Places & peoples: general & pictorial works [WTM]Australia [1MBF]Victoria [1MBFV]
The fifth title in the new series of photographic souvenir guides to the iconic places of Australia from Australian Geographic and Woodslane Press. This 64-page large format book is full of vibrant photography, and is accompanied by a concise but fascinating commentary.
Australian Geographic Great Ocean Road is an indispensable reminder and souvenir for both international and Australian visitors to this very special place. Armchair travellers and children will pick it up time and again to whet their appetites and perhaps to plan their own visits. Includes sections on geography, wildlife and culture, the shipwreck coast, Torquay and Bells Beach, Lorne and Wye River, Apollo Bay, Cape Otway and the Great Otway National Park, Aire River, Moonlight Head and Wreck Beach, and the of course the Twelve Apostles.
Chris Munn is a photographer based in Yackandanda at the foothills of the Victorian High Country. He has been exploring and photographing Victoria for much of the last decade, capturing the region’s magnificent vistas in all seasons. He is the co-author of Alpine Australia from Boiling Billy.
Great Ocean Road Arch
Wye and Kennet River
Wreck of the Loch Ard
Bay of Islands National Park
- This beautiful photographic guide will be an indispensable reminder and souvenir to both local and overseas tourists of their amazing trip to Australia’s iconic Great Ocean Road
- Photos taken from Australian Geographic’s extensive photography archives with contributions from other leading Australian photographers
- The perfect way to showcase the region to armchair travellers and children alike
- Will be promoted across multiple Australian Geographic platforms including Australian Geographic magazine which has a circulation of 30k per month
- Great value price point of just $19.99 RRP
- 64 page, high gloss, full colour guide
- Google Preview content