- The Arts
- Biography and True Stories
- Literature and Literary Studies
- Society and Social Sciences
- Business and Economics
- Mathematics and Science
- Earth Sciences
- Technology, Engineering, Agriculture
- Computing and IT
- Health and Personal Development
- Lifestyle, Sport and Leisure
- Children, Teenage and Educational
Xero in Easy Steps
Making Business Accounting Simple
- ISBN-13: 9781840787764
IN EASY STEPS
Imprint: IN EASY STEPS
- Author: Mantovani, Bill
- Price: AUD 27.95
- Stock: 0 in stock
- Availability: Book will be despatched upon release.
- Local release date: 31/10/2020
- Format: Paperback (227mm X 186mm) 192 pages Weight: 0g
- Categories: Accounting [KFC]Accounting software [UFK]
Xero in easy steps uses detailed images and easy-to-follow instructions, showing the user how to quickly get to grips with the new features of this popular accounts software. Xero in easy steps uses detailed images and easy-to-follow instructions to guide the reader through setting up and using Xero accounting software. It is ideal for anyone using Xero for the first time, or for those needing to learn the latest features.
- Xero is cloud-based accounting software for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Xero is a subscription service, based on the type and number of company entities managed by the subscriber.
- Suitable for use by businesses worldwide – Xero’s products are used in over 180 different countries.
- Xero in easy steps is written with the new user in mind, guiding them using full colour screenshots, in easy steps.
- Google Preview content