Blue Mountains: Five fantastic walks of discovery for all ages
- ISBN-13: 9781925403275
Imprint: WOODSLANE INFOTINA
- Author: Stuart, Veechi
- Price: AUD 4.99
- Stock: 30 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 27/09/2016
- Format: FOLD-OUT BOOK OR CHART (150mm X 100mm) 20 pages Weight: 5g
- Categories: Walking, hiking, trekking [WSZC]Travel & holiday guides [WTH]
Fun, informative and easy-to-use, the new Blue Mountains Infotina provides a pocket-sized guide revealing the very best five walks the Blue Mountains has on offer. Based on Woodslanes bestselling Blue Mountains Best Bushwalks, this new guide presents the walks in a convenient, easy-to-carry format. Printed on a flexible but durable laminated card in 20-copy dispenser counterpacks,
The Blue Mountains start right on the doorstep of the city of Sydney. Regardless of your fitness level or experience, the best way to discover these rugged escarpments, heart-stopping views and diverse environments is to set off on foot. This guide will take you along 5 walks that reveal the very best that the Blue Mountains has to offer.
Veechi Stuart is a freelance author, journalist and former Sydney Morning Herald columnist. Veechi has lived in the Blue Mountains since 1987 and is passionate about bushwalking, the local community and the environment. Veechi is also the author of Sydneys Best Bush, Park and City Walks and co-author of Sydneys Best Picnic Spots, Parks and Reserves.
• Each guides presents 5 of the very best walks for the visitor
• The selection is designed to offer walks for all abilities
• All the walks will give the visitor a wonderful experience and a great sense of what makes the place so special
• All the walks have been re-walked for these new Infotina guides
• Each guide includes detailed walk notes and maps plus an inspiring photograph for each walk
- Google Preview content