Insight Guides Southeast Asia 5/e
- ISBN-13: 9781786717641
- Publisher/Imprint: INSIGHT GUIDES
- Author: Insight Guides
- Price: AUD 34.99
- Stock: 4 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 09/05/2018
- Format: Paperback (180mm X 160mm) 464 pages Weight: 900g
- Categories: Travel & holiday guides [WTH]Asia [1F]South East Asia [1FM]
- Insight Guides: all you need to inspire every step of your journey.An in-depth book, now with free app and eBook.From deciding when to go, to choosing what to see when you arrive, this is all you need to plan your trip and experience the best of Southeast Asia, with in-depth insider information on must-see, top attractions like Angkor Wat, Singapore's markets and the island of Boracay, and hidden cultural gems like the pagodas of Mandalay and Borneo's wild national parks. Insight Guide Southeast Asia is ideal for travellers seeking immersive cultural experiences, from exploring Laos' Plain of Jars and the high-energy capital of Bangkok, to discovering the remote peoples of Papua's highlands and the rich spirituality of Bali. In-depth on history and culture: enjoy special features on the legacy of war in Vietnam and diving in the Philippines, all written by local experts Includes innovative, unique extras to keep you up-to-date when you're on the move - this guide comes with a free eBook, and an app that highlights top attractions and regional information and is regularly updated with new hotel, bar, restaurant, shop and local event listings Invaluable maps, travel tips and practical information ensure effortless planning, and encourage venturing off the beaten track Inspirational colour photography throughout - Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books Inventive design makes for an engaging, easy reading experienceAbout Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.
An insider’s view- Insight Guides are written by authors who live and work in the destination - Hundreds of vivid colour photographs throughout the guides allow the reader to become immersed in the culture and feel of a place - Full-colour mapping throughout the book and inside the front and back covers - In-depth essays on a destination’s history, people and culture - Magazine-style photo features throughout the book offer stimulating visual portrayals of key aspects of the destination such as festivals, food, archaeology and wildlife - Discerning recommendations for hotels, bars and restaurants - Includes free ebook & Walking Eye App
- Google Preview content