Queen A Kind Of Magic
- ISBN-13: 9781912332229
Imprint: DANNAN BOOKS
- Author: O'Neill, Michael
- Price: AUD 39.99
- Stock: 0 in stock
- Availability: This book is temporarily out of stock, order will be despatched as soon as fresh stock is received.
- Local release date: 03/12/2018
- Format: Hardback (150mm X 150mm) Weight: 900g
- Categories: Rock & Pop music [AVGP]Individual composers & musicians, specific bands [AVH]
Lavishly illustrated book on Queen, one of the biggest stadium rock bands in the world. Another One Bites the Dust (1980) became their best-selling single, while their 1981 compilation album Greatest Hits is the best-selling album in the UK and is certified eight times platinum in the US. Their record sales range from 150 million to 300 million records, making them one of the world s best-selling music artists. They were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2001. In 2018 they were presented the Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award. Bohemian Rhapsody is an upcoming film about Queen from their formation to their 1985 Live Aid performance. , the film stars Rami Malek as singer Freddie Mercury, with Lucy Boynton, Gwilym Lee, Ben Hardy, Joseph Mazzello, Aidan Gillen, Tom Hollander, Allen Leech and Mike Myers in supporting roles. Queen guitarist Brian May and drummer Roger Taylor are serving as the film’s music producers. The film is scheduled for release in the United Kingdom November 2018, and in the United States on November 2, 2018, by 20th Century Fox.
Michael A. O’Neill is a writer and actor who trained at the Central School of Speech and Drama in London. For many years he wrote scripts for historical documentaries, which he also produced and narrated; these have been shown worldwide on a variety of TV channels such as the Discovery Channel and the History Channel.He has written many best selling books including a biography of Frank Sinatra
The Albums Sheer Heart Attack in 1974 and A Night at the Opera in 1975 brought them international success.
• “Bohemian Rhapsody”, stayed at number one in the UK for nine weeks and also helped to popularise the music video.
• The band’s 1977 album News of the World contained “We Will Rock You” and “We Are the Champions”, which hav
- Google Preview content