Woodslane Online Catalogues
- At bedtime there are a lot of sounds and sights that can make the imagination run wild. Sometimes the things that go bump in the night can inspire a fantastical dream-filled adventure.
- Louise Abbey is a writer and photographer living in Melbourne with a house full of books. An avid reader, and now first time author, she has more adventures to tell, and wants to bring the magic of stories to children. Bumps in the Night was inspired by her own sleepless nights and wonderful dreams as a child. A background in positive psychology has helped her find a triumphant tone to her writing, creating real life situations with a dash of optimism. Without a camera or a pen she can be found horse riding, baking, or travelling. Angela Perrini is an artist who also teaches drawing. Her illustrations have been published in several children's books. Angela creates contemporary images that are watercolour based and digitally finished. She has a degree in Art History and lives in Puglia, Italy. Her website is www.rose-nellinsalata.blogspot.com, Facebook @angelaperriniillustrations, Instagram @angelaperrini_illustrations and Twitter @angelaperrini.
- * The vivid dream landscapes depict realistic fears and joyful resolutions, in a varied, representative palette.
* A perfect story to ease readers into bedtime routines, prompting discussion of worries and stresses from the day or of the dark.
* Descriptive rhyming text that readers will be comforted by.
Google Preview content